STRONG & BOLD PUBLISHING (a division of Strong & Bold Pty Ltd of Macclesfield, South Australia) is an independent on-line publisher of e-books specialising in Australian writers, Australian history and Australian poetry.
- To promote new Australian authors by facilitating electronic publication of their work.
- To promote “out of print” work by significant Australian authors by making it available in e-book form.
- To provide prompt e-coverage of new Australian writing.
- To promote Australian history and poetry.
- To be commercially viable.
All prices listed on this website are in Australian dollars.
Strong & Bold Publishing is a small independent publisher specialising in digital publishing of works by Australian writers, past and present.
Digital publishing allows world-wide sale and distribution over the internet in a form suitable for e-readers, tablets and PC’s.
We commenced operation in 2014 and are slowly but surely developing our catalogue in the following categories:
We encourage new writers to produce material that is entertaining, informative and inspirational.
With no up-front charge we provide the following support to those writers who agree to allow us to publish and distribute their work:
- Preliminary review and advice on manuscript;
- Copy editing of manuscript;
- Cover page design;
- Preparation of epub, mobi and pdf files;
- Direct sale from our website and in selected cases indirectly via Amazon and Kobo e-book stores;
- Sales reports at 3 monthly intervals;
- Payment of royalties at 3 monthly intervals based on 50% of the sales receipts during the report period.
We believe that everyone has a story to tell and very often that story has been ‘lying in wait’ so to speak. Sometimes ‘it’ becomes impatient to get out and the author/owner needs encouragement to take on the new challenge of writing a book.
Then once the book has been written there is the onerous task of finding a publisher to take it on.
Warning! Self-publishing is not recommended for the creative writer. Not only does it detract from the creative process but e-publishing is a technically specialised process, and that once published, the successful distribution and marketing of an e-book requires much time and effort that is best left to the specialist.
If you are an aspiring writer and have a story to tell then you have an opportunity to profit from your life’s experience by letting Strong & Bold publish your manuscript as an e-book on the world-wide web.
NEW AUTHOR ENQUIRIES:
Enquiries from new authors or others wishing to be published can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide full contact details and a sample of your work. If we wish to proceed we will send you a copy of our standard agreement for your perusal. Following agreement on the terms and conditions of publication there will normally be a preparation time of 2-4 weeks after receipt of your material before a draft format is available for your comment and approval. Shortly after your approval of the draft your work will be available for purchase and download from this website.
Please follow us on Facebook via:
to stay up to date with news of new book releases, book reviews, “meet the author” events or other matters relating to our publications.
We also welcome your feedback on all matters pertaining to this website including suggestions about how to improve our products or our service.